In life there are always issues that may get in the way of progress. Web and App development are no different. This is why we have made sure that our platform for handling issues is top-of-the-line. We make use of Jira Service Managment to handle help and support requests. The system keeps track of your Help Center requests in combination with your email to ensure that your requests are attended to and nothing falls through the cracks.
You can make use of the help center in one of 2 ways;
- Visit the Help Center directly
Depending on whether or not you have used the Help Center before the following is going to happen;
- If you are using the support email;
- If it is the first time for you to use the support email, you will recive a link in your email to set up your account.
- If you have used the support email before, you will get a link from your support ticket and have to log in with credentials you set up the first time you used the support email.
- If you are using the Help Center link;
- If it is the first time for you to use the Help Center link, you will have to create an account and an email will be sent to your email inbox to verify your account.
- If you have used the Help Center link before, you will get a link from your support ticket and have to log in with credentials you set up the first time you used the support email.
- Whether you are using the support email or the Help Center link; You can log in to view your support issues and engage in a conversation with us.